Through the EOS process, vital questions are laid out that you and your team must take disciplined action to uphold.
Take a few moments to answer the following questions. Through this exercise you and your team will find focus and alignment around a shared vision to take your business to the next level of success. Our team is here to answer any questions you may have.
- What is the simplest and best organizational structure needed to deliver what we do? (Accountability Chart)
- What should each role in the company focus on that drives value in the business each day?
- What are the few priorities that the company should commit to completing in the next 90 days that will have a big impact on our business success? (Rocks)
- What is an effective meeting agenda and meeting pulse that increases accountability, communication, traction and team health? (L10 and Quarterly Meetings)
- What is our vision? (V/TO – Vision Traction Organizer)
- Who are we as a company? (Values)
- Why do we do what we do? (Bigger reason for being)
- What is our superior skill as a company? What is our irrefutable offering?
- Where are we going? (BHAG)
- What is the go-to-market strategy that allows us to close more deals more quickly?
- Who is our ideal client?
- What is the message that is most attractive to them?
- What are our one-year goals?
- What are our quarterly rocks that move us toward that goals?
- What are the obstacles and the opportunities that are getting in the way of moving us toward our goals?
- What are the few drivers to cash flow? What drivers are we committed to tracking and taking action on each quarter to increase cash flow and profitability? (8 cash flow drivers)
- How do we behave as strong leaders and managers so that we experience high level of accountability? (LMA – Leadership, Management, Accountability)
- How to create a team that has synergy and high performance?